Hafa Adai, Tiroow, and Welcome!



Thank you for visiting our website.  We will try to provide all the necessary information and forms to the general public.  We have included the following for your convenience: Commonwealth Insurance Code; Automobile Insurance Tariff; Workers’ Compensation Tariff; Rules & Regulations; and application forms.

Before engaging in the business of insurance, a Certificate of Authority must first be approved and issued by the Office of Insurance Commissioner.  Other insurance licenses must also be obtained before engaging in the business of insurance.


Mark O. Rabauliman,
Insurance Commissioner