Hafa Adai, Tirow, and Welcome!
If you are interested or planning in opening a business in the CNMI and wish to engage in the sales of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products, you came to the right place to obtain the license.
For a detail look at the laws and regulations governing the sale of tobacco or alcoholic beverages and for all documents and application forms, please click on one of the following links located below. You can also visit our Application Center.
Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us via phone at (670) 488-1006, or Fax us at (670) 664-3067, or simply send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You
To report any alcohol or tobacco violations, please contact the ABTC Hotline at (670) 285-1821.
- Notice to seek Public comments on proposed ABC and Betel Nut Control Regulations (Public comments may be submitted to email@example.com and will be closed on December 28,2017)
- Notice of Adoption of ABC Regulations – Final
- Public Law 17-83, Amendments to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Act
- 2013 Proposed Alcoholic Beverage Control Rules and Regulations (Public Comments Due on 09/30/2013)
- Alcohol Application Form
- Alcohol License Requirements – New
- Alcohol License Requirements – Renewal
- Class-3 Registration Form
- Class-5 Temporary Beer License Requirements
- Exhibit A Form
- Non-Profit Temporary License Requirements
- Establishment Map Form